SPARE PARTS STOCK
Every precious minute counts in the food processing industry, and AFS understands the importance of minimizing downtime. That’s why we carry an extensive parts inventory. In most cases urgent parts orders arrive at your plant the day after you order them.
- AFSI systems are designed, fabricated and installed to give you maximum throughput, long use and efficiency. In fact, some plants still use the original AFS corn dog system, the PTL-400.
- Some of the parts for the original systems are no longer stock parts. In most cases we can fabricate these parts. In cases where other suppliers no longer manufacture a component, we will help find a solution.
- We specify and carry the best parts for AFS systems. Our parts conform to USDA guidelines. Many of these components are specially designed for AFS systems. When other similar or but not exact components are used, problems can occur.
- In construction is an on line parts catalogue that will have pictures and part numbers so that you can order parts 24 hours a day and verify that you are ordering the correct part for your system(s).
- On-site technicians to field calls regarding technical information about parts or fielding questions about existing systems from 8-5 Monday through Friday Central Standard time.
- This is an AFS service offered free of charge.